Thursday, October 18, 2007

"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

WENDY'S WORLD FROM THE OUTSIDE


This is where Shane and I share our Love, Laughter and Life Together!

Hello Girlfriends

This is where I am, thought I would show you our home "Serenity"
she lives on Elizamay Close and makes us feel very secure and happy. We embrace each new day as the sunrises in front of us.

Just as our garden brings us something special to admire everyday, we two enjoy the change that surrounds us, such as a daiquiri in summer or a port & coffee in the winter while sitting on the veranda as we watch her grow older with us.

Now you know where our stories are told and our memories are kept.

Enjoy

Always Wendy :)












7 comments:

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Wendy, your home is so gorgeous!!!! It is so nice to see a bit into your little world! What a wonderful porch you have. I dream of having a big old porch someday.

I bet the painting Natasha did is so pretty!

xoxo Heather

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

WOW Your house is stunning, actually my dream home :)

Natasha Burns said...

I love your home and I know these photos! Your blog is so fun Wendy!

Alison Gibbs said...

Wendy thanks for visint my blog and congratulating us on Riley's arrival. Just love all your photos of your home adn things you have got from Nikki and Natasha. Thnkas for sharing.
Alison

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Wendy,your home is just gorgeous, you have been a very busy little beetle on your blog and i still have more to catch up on ! Mel xx

Michelle said...

OH, what a pretty house!

Girl About Town said...

Oh what a beautiful home you have!!! I love your front porch especially! I could sit on a porch like that for hours!!!